The Entrepreneurship Development and Support Initiative (EDASI) is a non government organization esterblished 11th April 2012. Is a Center of collective group of experienced entrepreneurship advisors, entrepreneurs-in-residence, and full-time staff. We’ve walked the walk and whether you’re just starting out and need development and operational guidance or ready for capital investment and need help connecting to the right partners, our experienced team is ready to help you with business planning, mentoring, networking and more
1. To Promote First Generation Small Businessman Owners and Industrialists
2. To Create Awareness about Availability of Resources
4. To Encourage Self Employment Tendencies
5. To Provide Knowledge about Government Plans and Programmes
6. To Make a Successful Entrepreneur
7. To Provide Training to Operate Business
Our vision is to enlighten and empower MSMEs across Africa.
To Engage and encourage the unemployed and the vulnerable by creating opportunities for socio-economic self-reliance among young people through capacity building
EDASI EH’s founder, OLATUNJI Abayomi Tunji, along with his advisory board and team of experts will take you on your journey.
OLATUNJI Abayomi Tunji has more than 25 years of business development and investment experience. A true practitioner, today he applies his vast knowledge and experience to help entrepreneurs with global ambitions to achieve their goals and conquer the world.